Community Training Center (CTC)
The CTC offers many educational opportunities for employees. View our latest calendars by clicking on the appropriate link below. Please review this overview of the 2009 courses.
2009 CTC Schedules
Advanced Cardiac Life Support Training (ACLS)Basic Life Support (BLS/CPR) Instructor InformationBasic Life Support (BLS) Training Basic Life Support Instructor Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
To reserve CPR equipment for in-house use:
1. Complete the CPR Lab Equipment Request Form noting how many of each item you need.
2. Send this form to the Community Training Center office in the Gaskins-Leslie Center.
3. The equipment will be assigned to you on a first come, first served basis, so you may want to request early.
4. Equipment is available for pick up or return Monday - Friday from 0730 - 1700. Special hours may be arranged in advance.
5. The equipment must be clean, dry and in good working order when returned if taken out of the CPR Lab.
Become an AHA Instructor (BLS/CPR, ACLS, or PALS)To become an AHA instructor, visit www.ahainstructornetwork.org and click on "Interested in becoming An American Heart Association Instructor?"
Copyright © 2015 Vidant Health. All Rights Reserved.