Dr. Duke primarily treats hip, knee and shoulder problems. He uses the Oxford knee replacement and has extensive experience in minimally invasive total hip and total knee procedures.
- Orthopaedic Sports Medicine
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Self-Reported Areas of Interest
- Arthroscopic Surgery
- Fracture Care
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Surgery
- Knee Surgery
- Shoulder Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Total Joint Replacement
- Foot and Ankle
- Virginia Commonwealth University, 1994
- Virginia Commonwealth University Health
- Virginia Commonwealth University Health Systems, 1999
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center, 2003
- He has been a member of the Orthopedic Trauma Association since 2006 and on the AO North America faculty since then. He has been an associate professor of orthopaedics at the Brody School of Medicine since 2004.
He also holds a degree in Electrical Engineering from MIT.