Your member portal, at your fingertips.
Stay connected with your membership account and with us. Access your member account, find and register for programs and classes, reserve a lap lane, and more. When things change, make changes to your membership here as well.
Change My Membership
We take great pride in improving the health and well-being of eastern North Carolina. We understand that things happen that may prompt a change in membership, but we hate to see you go. Please see important information below on cancellation and account freeze policies.
Cancel My Membership
In order to cancel your entire membership, please fill out the cancellation form below.
Please note that if you are within your initial one year contract, you can cancel your membership only if you are moving or cancelling for medical reasons. Proof will be required before your request can be processed. You will be responsible for an additional 30 days of membership fees once the cancellation (within the first year) is processed.
Freeze My Account
To request a freeze of your membership, please fill out the freeze form below.
- If you are still within your initial one year contract, you can freeze your membership for medical reasons only.
- A freeze cannot be requested retroactively.
- Only six months of your membership can be frozen in a calendar year.
- A freeze request must start and end on the first of a month.
- Freeze requests received after the 25th of the month will go into effect at the end of the following month.
- If frozen for personal reasons, there is a $5 fee for each month that your membership is frozen.
- Membership billing will automatically resume at the conclusion of the inactivation period.
- A doctor’s note is no longer required to reactivate the membership after a medical freeze.