When it comes to cancer care, the earlier the better.
Your family and personal health history, as well as your lifestyle, can tell us a lot about your risk for cancer. Let our experienced team at the Cancer Prevention Clinic help develop a personalized plan that can determine your risks, educate you on ways to reduce your risks and screen for cancer to help find it early, when it’s easier to treat.
The Cancer Prevention Clinic offers a wide range of services that include:
- Personal and family history
- Risk assessment and referrals as needed
- Physical examination
- Review of results
- Personalized plan for wellness
- Cancer screenings (on-site and by appointment)
- Referral to genetic counselor or tobacco cessation specialist as needed
- Integrative medicine