What we do
Board-certified surgeons at Vidant Medical Center perform a wide range of plastic and reconstructive surgeries.
We offer the following procedures:
- Oncologic reconstruction surgery of the breast, face, chest, abdomen and other extremities following cancer surgery
- Hand and upper extremity microsurgery
- Acute and peripheral nerve reconstruction due to nerve lacerations or chronic compression syndromes
- General reconstructive plastic surgery
- Chest wall
- Lower extremity
- Free flap
- Body contouring after massive weight loss
- Plastic/cosmetic surgery
Plastic surgeons also work with other specialists such as dermatology, orthopedics, bariatrics, cardiac surgery, cancer surgery, pediatrics and organ transplantation.