Vidant Medical Transport provides critical care air and ground transport service to areas within 150 miles of Greenville, North Carolina. We are based at Vidant Medical Center, home of the region's only Level I Trauma Center and home to the James and Connie Maynard Children's Hospital at Vidant Medical Center.
Vidant Medical Transport is nationally recognized for safety, quality and service. We are fully accredited by CAMTS (the Commission on Accreditation of Medical Transport Systems).
Since 1985, Vidant Medical Transport has been committed to building relationships with our partners, patients and the communities we serve.
Aviation services provided by Metro Aviation, Inc.
Call 1-800-672-7828 to request emergency air or ground transport.
- Vidant Medical Transport is now hiring Transport Nurses, Transport Paramedics, EMTs, and Communication Specialists.
Click here to view minimum requirements.
- Vidant Medical Transport is now part of the Metro Aviation Family!
View our press release.
Read more about the new entrance.
- Save the date:
- Eastern Regional Stroke Conference - May 16, 2014 at the Hilton in Greenville, NC.
- 2014 Disaster Symposium - March 6-7, 2014 at the Doubletree in Atlantic Beach, NC.
- STEMI 2014: From Street to Hospital to Home - April 2, 2014 at ECHI at ECU.
- Visit Vidant Medical Transport's Facebook page and click "Like" to stay connected!
- We are now on Twitter! "Vidant Air & Ground" page and click "Follow" @vidantairground to stay connected!
- We are now on LinkedIn! Visit Vidant Medical Transport's profile to stay connected!